Butternut Blood Red Sangria
Halloween is upon us and that means it’s time to whip up our favorite holiday treat – Butternut Blood Red Sangria!
This delicious cocktail is a Halloween favorite that looks the part and tastes spectacular. The fruit explosion is better than ever, with the addition of blackberry brandy that adds both flavor and color. Better yet, this mouth-watering drink pairs perfectly with Halloween’s treat of choice: chocolate!
But, of course, our favorite part of the drink is the Butternut Pinot Noir! A wine so delicious, it makes every Sangria a winner.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- 1 bottle of Butternut Pinot Noir
- ½ cup of Blackberry Brandy
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 1 red apple
- 1 blood red orange
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 3 cups of ice
- Thinly slice your apple and orange, setting aside a few slices for garnishes.
- Using a large pitcher, add ice, apple and orange slices, and blackberries.
- Pour orange juice and blackberry brandy over fruit and ice.
- Add the full bottle of Butternut Pinot Noir.
- Using a long spoon, stir the sangria until everything is well mixed.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with the slices of blood red orange or apple.
Your Butternut Blood Red Sangria is ready to enjoy! Time to toast to friendship, holiday fun and delicious wine.
Have a wonderful Halloween!