Who run the world? Girls!
Ladies, every February 13th you have our permission to leave your significant other at home and honor the real MVPs; your gal-pals. That’s right, in case you haven’t heard, “Galentine’s Day” is officially an unofficial holiday that we just can’t help but celebrate. Start a group chat with your besties now because y’all have some planning to do! Have a look at our list of activities that we think you and your best girls will have a blast doing. Here’s to celebrating the strong females in your life.
- Instead of going to your usual spot, make a reservation at that new restaurant in town you’ve all been dying to try.
- Don’t have a lot of time? Meet at your local wine bar for a glass of vino and cheers to friendship!
- Want to plan a wine and game night in? Grab a Butternut Bottle Party Pack, order a pizza, and bust open a few of your favorite board games. What’s better than a fun-filled game night with your best gals?!
- Go to a jazz club or see some live music and dance the night away.
- Karaoke. Sing your heart out with your favorite ladies!
- Take a cooking class. You could be the Next Top Chef or the World’s Worst Cook, but either way you’ll have fun!
- Go see a comedy show! Laughter + Gal Pals = Perfect Night
- If you’re in wine country – book a wine tasting tour in your favorite region