Did you know that wine is Keto Diet friendly? That’s right, not all booze is high in carbs and luckily for you, wine isn’t one of them!
Each glass of wine has about 3 carbs, so basically that’s like water. We even went the extra mile and paired our wines with our favorite Keto meats and cheeses. Who said dieting can’t be fun? Booze and lose…get it?
- Cheeses: Blue Cheese, Sharp Cheddar, Smoked Gouda
- Meats: Smoked Salmon, Sardines, Duck Paté
- Cheeses: Firm Sheep Milk, Fresh Mozzarella Balls, Spicy cheeses like a Pepper Jack
- Meats: Italian dry salami, Prosciutto
- Cheeses: Gruyere, Double Cream Gouda, Italian Truffle Cheese
- Meats: Lightly spiced Capocolla
- Cheeses: Humboldt Fog Goat Cheese, Camembert Cheese, Garlic and Herb Jack Cheese
- Meats: Lightly salted like Serrano Ham, Sopressata Bresaola.