It’s the most wonderful time of the year, Pumpkin Spice season! We love everything about Autumn – the changing of the leaves, the crisp air, the pumpkins…but it isn’t officially Fall until Pumpkin Spice everything graces the shelves at the super market.
Well that time is now and we did something crazy y’all…we made a Pumpkin Spice Sangria. And since we aren’t big on secrets, we wanted to share it with you.
- 4 oz. Butternut Chardonnay
- 1 oz. Pumpkin Spice Liquor
- Seltzer for topping
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Add ice to your glass
- Pour in your wine and liquor
- Top with a splash of Seltzer and a cinnamon stick
Show us your Pumpkin Spice Sangria’s by tagging us on Instagram – @butternutwine!